Whether it's internal alterations to existing warehouses, new car parks or landscaping, Greenham Construction have the contacts to get the job done. Greenham Construction are able to carry out works to your timetable, making sure your business doesn't lose time or money. For example, at SCA packaging, a new machine pit had to be dug to a depth of two meters, reinforced and concreted over a forty eight hour period, so that work could carry on as usual Monday morning. If you are considering work to your offices or warehouse, why not give us a call, and we would be happy to discuss it further with you.
- Kennet Holme Farm - New agricultural barns
- Kennet Holme Farm - Refurbishment of existing barns
- Button Court Farm, Midgham - Conversion of barns to dwellings
- Headley Stud – Headley Hampshire Ground works, accommodation facilities and viewing gallery
- Hollington Stud – Highclere Hampshire Ground works and alterations to existing barns
- Park House Stables – Kingsclere New stables block within the racing stud for 25 horses.
- Opperman Master Gear - Large scale internal demolition, new machine pits, new offices and new toilets
- SCA Packaging - Machine pits, internal demolition, lorry parks, car parks, new offices and toilet blocks
- Dental Laboratories – Greenham Common, Newbury Berkshire Create new labs with machinery